Having someone you trust implicitly to help you run your business allows you the capacity and ability to grow your business, to focus on your team and clients or to step away from daily operations.
Finding someone who is a good fit can mean looking for a business manager who has complementary traits and skills to your own, filling the skills gap.
- Conduit between stakeholders, clients, business owners, sponsors, board of directors, suppliers and the team.
- Project documentation and planning
- Control project lifecycle
- Manage workflow and team workload
- Single point of contact for client
- Fast and agile decision making
- Project logs, risk/issue tracking, actions, change requests
- Track spend
- Lessons learned and debrief
- Alignment and clarity of vision – an impartial view
- Refining business processes and systems
- Building client relationships
- Establishing effective workflow
- Improving communications
- Responsible for daily operations
- Virtual team lead
- Strategy support to drive business growth
- Sounding board for the business owner
- Seamless communications
- Conducting client and project meetings
- Buffer between clients and business owner/team
- Systemise processes and create a culture of accountability
- Manage expectations and feedback loop
- Reducing bottlenecks
Straightforward, honest pricing, geared towards helping you budget.
A “Taster” option, giving you flexibility and unlimited hours for up to 2 months.
This is an ideal way to try my services, without making any commitment.
Securing my time on a retainer basis allows you to call upon me at any time to support your business, in return for a minimum monthly fee.
The Business Management Retainer includes 20 hours per month. Unused retainer hours do not rollover.
Top up your retainer hours as often as necessary during the month.
Unused additional hours roll over into the next month.
What People Are Saying
“I would really recommend Isobel if you are a business owner wanting to focus on your core high value activities and need a responsive, reliable and friendly assistant to support you with all the other tasks you need to get done. Isobel has certainly helped me become more productive and more professional and she is so easy to work with. I simply achieve more with Isobel's support.”
Leadership Coach, Henley Coaching Partnership
“I truly value Isobel's insight and integrity. She is thorough and focused – an important asset to the team. Always honest in her approach and great fun to work with.”
Service and QS Management
“Isobel provided temporary support for the commercial side of the business helping us with a number of projects. Very focussed, hard-working and smart, she is excellent at keeping everyone on track, and in finding alternative solutions to problems. The quality of her work is first class and she can provide deeper insights into the business overall.”
President International, La-Z-Boy Incorporated
"Isobel has a fabulous range of skills and is a highly reliable colleague. During our time working together, Isobel's project and client relationship management resulted in the successful delivery of work with local and international clients. Her ability to learn on the job saw her develop her skills in digital content and reporting along with being a valuable part of customer insight projects in the analysis and presentation of findings. She is a valuable asset to any team."
Partner, The Observer Effect